Friday, October 18, 2013

Nuts!






Hello!  How can it possibly be October already?  I think we skipped a few months - lol!  I have to say though that Fall is just a wonderful time here in New England - the leaves, the colors, the cooler temps, the apples, pumpkins, etc., etc.  I love it all!  This months stamp set from Avocado Arts is all about Fall and the things we love!  Nuts About You is a stamp set you will use over and over again!

First up, the scarecrow, adorable!  I wanted to try something different with him so I stamped him on a cork sheet.  The cork was super easy to color with my Copic markers and then cut out and I love the texture it adds to him!


I think I mentioned it last month, but I absolutely adore the sentiments and font combinations in the sets lately!

Next is a quick little Trick or Treat card using the pumpkin bucket and candy corn stamp - yum!  I can't eat very many of them, but I do love me some candy corn!




My last card is a birthday card for Michelle that I made for Monday - it was her birthday you know?!  I had the card done but I failed to get it to Ashley on time for the post.  Sorry Michelle!! But I do hope you had the most wonderful birthday ever - you deserve lots of love and spoiling!! Big hugs to you!! :)



I made my card using last month's set, Stuck on You - lots of bright colors and yumminess for the birthday girl!

That's all from me, hop over to the AA store and pick up Nuts About You, you'll thank me! *wink, wink*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So precious I love that corkboard scarecrow too!