Sunday, October 2, 2011

Meet October Guest Designer...


My name is Savannah O'Gwynn {aka Sav}. I live in Southwest Florida with my husband, Travis, and 3 year old pup, Olsen. I started crafting at a young age, but I didn't buy my first stamps until August 2009. In June 2009, I left my teaching profession to pursue my crafting passion and it was then that my life changed. I love everything about crafting--patterned papers are my favorite, as well as different types of ribbons! I enjoy working in my studio and being creative. I also love to sing--worshiping with
my husband is a passion of mine
  
We are looking forward 
to this month with Savannah! 
Check out Savannahland at: www.savannahland2.blogspot.com/

Mark your calendar for the 2nd and 8th of every month! That's when we'll be featuring our Guest Designer.

We are so happy to share Savannah's creations!

Hop on over to her blog for
Avocado Arts project inspiration!
Click here:


4 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Hooray!!!!! I love Sav!! What a great choice!

Virginia L. said...

HUGE congrats to Savannah! Her work is always superb and inspiring! Love her guest design here!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

THANK YOU soooooo much for this great opportunity! I had a great time playing with my stamps--and I still have two more ideas to share!! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

I LOVE Savannah too! ...and I very happy to be able to call her a friend! ...can't wait to see what she creates :) Congrat's on the guest spot!!!