Thursday, December 29, 2011

Truly grateful and thank you...

THANK YOU FOR AN INCREDIBLE YEAR! 


The New Year is fast approaching and what a ride it has been for all of us at Avocado Arts since we launched in May! While traveling the US, sharing Avocado Arts at over 14 stamp and scrap shows, I have met some pretty amazing people! We have been blessed with many of YOU joining our Stamp Club and we wanted to say Thank You for that! I have enjoyed seeing your creations as you post them here on Facebook and on our Flickr group!  Here are just a few of the many wonderful people I met along the way:

  








I am beyond thrilled to tell you that we have 25-30 shows on the calendar for 2012 with 2 BIG show circuits! I am very excited to be teaching workshops and classes at some of these locations.  All of the information will be revealed, including the show dates/locations next week on our blog and on our website. I will be looking for booth helpers at the shows...so if you are a club member, you might be getting a call from me :)


Our Pit Crew DT began with 5 amazing and talented ladies, AJ Otto,
Latisha Yoast, Becky Oehlers, Julia Stainton and Kimberly Crawford.



They have already been featured in national magazines, such as Paper Crafts and Take Ten, showcasing Avocado Arts in their projects! WOWZA LADIES!!!!! 

                              

On January 1st, our Avocado Arts family will be growing with the addition of 4 incredible ladies...Savannah O'Gwynn, Emily Leiphart, Kelley Eubanks and Emily Branch! This outstanding team has a LOT in store for YOU in 2012!


I wanted to say a special THANK YOU to Lisa Hetrick,
the graphic designer and Creative Director for Avocado Arts.
Her amazing designs have shaped the "look" of Avocado Arts...all I can say is the stamp sets just get better and better each month and you are going to be thrilled with what we have in store for you in 2012!
(On a side note, our stamp sets are designed and manufactured-in the USA- at least 3 to 6 months before their release date-so if there is something you would like to see, make sure and email me right away).



I am so extremely grateful for the growth and success of Avocado Arts in 2011, for the ladies that make up our Avocado Arts team/family, for the incredible people I have met throughout the US this year and will meet in months to come in 2012, for the friendships that have been formed and the friendships that are on the horizon.  Finally, I am blessed to have an amazing support system of family and friends that keep me going strong, each and every day!


My Mom and Dad

My boys and hubby


My best friend, Andrea

Thank you for being a part of this journey!

HERE IS TO A SUCCESSFUL, FUN 
and FABULOUS NEW YEAR!!!!

~Michelle


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your amazing success with Avocado Arts! Your passion, joy and dedication shine in your work. I am so happy and excited for you! Have fun traveling the globe! You deserve all the best! :-) Kris

300 Days said...

Ok I'm in for the ride, even from far away Australia. This looks like a great adventure from a 'new' business venture. I wish you every success.

Jocelyn

Unknown said...

Congrats on a great start & end to 2011, and looking forward to greatness in 2012!!!
Was so happy to meet you up in Wisconsin this fall. Let me know if you need help in Wisconsin or Illinois.
HUGS!
Ruza

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOWOWOW! Avocado Arts has really accomplished A LOT!!! Publications and shows....CONGRATS!!! Here's to a GREAT 2012!! I am so honored to be part of such an AMAZING team!!!

Shannon Fralish said...

Michelle -- I count myself very lucky for our chance meeting this summer at one of the many stamp shows you attended. I'm looking forward to our partnership and to help spread the word about Avocado Arts and Paper Made Bakery! I, too, am looking forward to an awesomely successful 2012 -- all the best, my friend!