Monday, April 2, 2012

It's a Much Ado about Cristal Kind of Day!


 We are in the PINK to have...
Cristal Hobbs
Joining us this month as our Guest Designer.

Hey it's just me Pinky!
You average ordinary pink haired mom, who crafts when the chickens are sleeping. I have 3 adorable boys, and a sweet hubby, we live in beautiful TN in a little country home with 20 chickens, 2 cockatiels, 1 crab and 1 dog. I am super excited to be guest designing for Avocado Arts this month. I am not new to crafting but a newer stamper and I am completely addicted. I started stamping about 1 year ago after crafting for 3 years and I fell in love with it. You can find me all over the place, I am very blessed to be working with great companies and teaching all over TN, KY, AL. I love crafting because it comes straight from the heart and I cannot think of anything more beautiful than something created from the heart. I hope you are inspired to create along with me as much as I am inspired seeing your work!

We are so happy to have Cristal sharing her creativity with us this month!

Check out all her fabulous work HERE!
Cristal will be sharing more of her fabulous creations using 
on the 8th of this month.
You're just going to love what she has planned!

Check her out!

No comments: