Friday, June 22, 2012

MORE June project inspiration with the Pit Crew TOO!

Check out today's 
 FABULOUS PROJECTS
with the Pit Crew using
this months stamp set release
Savannah O'Gwynn

Today, we are also saying Goodbye to:
We feel blessed that Savannah shared her super fun style with us for the past 6 months. We will miss her as she moves on to her next BIG adventure! Give her lots of love today! She is a bright shining light and her infectious smile lights up a room. Love ya Savannah!

Joining us on July 1st. This amazing line-up of artista's are a spectacular edition to our Pit Crew. You are sure to be inspired by their fabulous work!
 



2 comments:

~ Jo ~ said...

I just want to say welcome to the new Pit crew ladies and a farewell to Savannah! Good luck on your new adventure! I look forward to seeing all the new inspiration from the new pit crew ladies!

Hugs,
Jo
www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW! I'm not sure I can write my comment without crying--tears of joy/gratitude because I am sooooooooo thankful for the love and support from AA. I am still in awe that AA picked me up as a DT member! Tears of sadness because I am super sad to leave this team. I have really enjoyed getting to know everyone. Working together was the best--this is the BEST team ever! I know the direction I'm headed is what the Lord wants, but it's sad to leave something I love so much. I do know that our paths will cross again:) I will be staying in touch and visiting often!

THANKS again for everything! Many blessings to you and AA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGS <3 <3 <3