Thursday, May 2, 2013

Guest Designer, Tessa Wise is a Crafty Girl

 Welcome Tessa Wise
Hi!  My name is Tessa Wise and I'm so excited to be guest designing for Avocado Arts in May! I live in Northern Virginia with my husband Jeremy and two little girls, Zoey and Natalie. I love being a mom and have enjoyed staying home with them for the last few years. They are sweet girls and love to craft, just like their mama!

I have always enjoyed arts and crafts but none compare to my love of card making! I love to shop for cute stamps and fun patterned papers, especially 6x6 mini pads! I like to use different techniques and also try out different design styles.  I share my projects at my blog, Crafty Girl Designs. You can also find my work at my local scrapbook store, Scrapdoodles, where I teach and coordinate the class schedule. I also just recently joined the design team at Teresa Collins Designs.

We are super excited to have Tessa with us this month, too!
She'll be posting another project with us on the 8th!
You'll love crafty girl style!

Check out her Avocado Arts lovelies

No comments: