Friday, July 12, 2013

Grillin' and Chillin'......Tenia style!


Hey Y'all!!!

Hope all is well. Tenia here from Jazzy Paper Designs showing y'all a couple of projects with the Grillin' and Chillin' set!!

Here is card one.....CHECK IT!!





I did some masking, misting, splatter and  I stamped on wood......super fun!!

Here is card two.......CHECK IT!!!




It is ALWAYS great to Relax.....dontcha think? For my last project I used this awesome Avocado Arts Paintable right here:



.....and here is my project.....CHECK IT!!!



Holy Cow.....this was a SUPER FUN one!!! Thanks for stopping by and make sure that y'all check out the AWESOME inspiration from this totally RAD team!!!

-t

7 comments:

Pinky Hobbs said...

These are really adorable T- I love the last one especially- great job with this set! :)

~amy~ said...

Awesome!!!!

Connie Mercer said...

great cards~love the last one too!!!

Annette Allen said...

awesome cards... really love the third one.. so fun

Tracey McNeely said...

Tenia you rocked out these cards!

Niki G said...

Talk about wow! Love the designs of each card...so unique!

wienerhoneymooners said...

AMAZING, this is a fave of mine this year!!