Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Winter Fun with Ashley Marcu!




Hi Everyone! I'm ready to share all of my creations using the awesome new set Winter Fun! There are so many images in this set! Let's start with the adorable bird houses.


My card features all three bird houses in the set. Aren't they cute?


Next up are the mittens! I stamped them three times and matched them up with one of the fun sentiments found in the set. 


Finally, I paper pieced one of the owls to make this adorable tag. 

Thanks for checking out my projects! I hope you enjoy this set as much as I did! 

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

super cute Ashley!

Connie Mercer said...

love them all~

Annette Allen said...

those are all so adorable..

Unknown said...

Love love that striped owl too! Great projects!

Unknown said...

Love love that striped owl too! Great projects!