Sunday, January 12, 2014

All About Love ~ it is!!!

Hi !!
Connie here with some crafty ideas using the new set from Avocado Arts
 called All About Love!!!  

 Our first "selfie" together~

I used the stamp set to make the embellishments for this page.  Love the 
 typewriter and the little hearts!!

This was fun to make.   I call it a  Pinwheel Memory Stick.  

The center cluster is made up of the canning jar and puzzle piece images.
  This would look really  fun stuck in a jar of candy for Valentine's Day.  

And my last project ~ a sweet card saying " I Love You"
Thanks for stopping by~
ConnieM

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all gorgeous Connie!! I am IN LOVE with that pinwheel!! Beautiful!!

Annette Allen said...

wow Connie this is an awesome post.. I love all your fun creations.. thanks for the inspiration..

~amy~ said...

connie, you're simply amazing.

Unknown said...

I love all three Connie- they are gorgeous- and that pinwheel is such a sweet project!

robinann17 said...

I thought I loved the pinwheel the best of all...then I saw the vintage image card - it's so lovely! Lots of love for all these projects - very sweet! Robin