Friday, February 7, 2014

Forever Yours with Amy


Hey, it's Amy T here with my February projects featuring



and the add on



I thought that the combo of these sets would be perfect for Project Life or Pocket Scrapbooking:


Since I'm failing miserably on my whole December Daily that I have yet to complete, I went ahead and mounted those journal cards onto card bases:

February 14


I actually am quite smitten with the chalkboard technique and really love the BAM of using red cardstock as a base rather than the traditional black.  

Enjoy the Ride:


I embossed the VW Bug image (LOVE that) in white and colored it with crushed olive Distress Stain...just a couple swipes and it's done!

I used a sentiment from the September 2013, Stuck on You release:


My last project:

mr & mrs



Classic & Elegant

Perfect for a wedding card, eh?

Super fun stuff!

6 comments:

Piali Biswas said...

Love, love, love these projects Amy!!!

Annette Allen said...

Amy these are fabulous....

Houses Built of Cards said...

These are FABULOUS!!! So perfectly clean and simple! LOVE!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Pinky Hobbs said...

Oh wow so darn pretty!

Connie Mercer said...

**great cards Amy!!! Love****

Angie Tieman said...

Love these CAS cards! Wouldn't terrify a new suitor or offend your man's masculinity!