Tuesday, November 18, 2014

November release with Annette...

Happy Day everyone.. Annette Allen here with you today to share the fabulous Avocado Arts November release. Today I am playing with Cheer, Just Be and Hollydays.

How about this fun Cheerleader from Avocado Arts: Cheer. I colored her with Copic sketch markers and added some fun twine. I colored her my high school colors.. Go Tigers
How fun to have three sets releasing this month..
On this card I am using Avocado Arts: Just Be.
Nothing but positive thoughts from this set, just what we needed.
and finally we have Avocado Arts: Hollydays
So perfect for those Holiday cards.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a craft day.

__________________________

Wonderful inspiration Annette from 3 different sets!  Make sure and leave Annette some comments.  Have a great day everyone :)

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such fun cards Annette!

cghundley said...

Great cards,
love the design
on the second one.
Carla from Utah

Celeste Goff said...

What awesome cards!

Sherry Butcher said...

So Cute, love the color combos and the great new stamp sets. TFS.

Carol Sterenstein said...

Clear stamps and accompanying dies! I love these sets because they take the guess work out of the design process, as well as cut down on fussy cutting time. Way to go! Thanks so much

Unknown said...

I am excited to have found all of you in the blog hop. I will be returning