Thursday, December 18, 2014

Decemberrr with Annette Allen

Annette has some holiday creations to share with YOU today!

Happy 18th everyone.. Annette Allen here with you today to share December release Decemberrr.
How cute is this little guy.. I added some fun watercolor splashes to give the affect of snow.
To mix it up a little I used Ho Ho's and Holiday Blessings
 
So many fun images for Christmas.
Brrr it is getting cold outside..
Thanks for letting me share

On a sad note this is my last post for Avocado Arts. It has been a great year and I am so grateful for the opportunity to be on this amazing team. Thank you Avocado Arts.. you totally rock.

I wanted to personally say thank you to Annette for being a part of the Avocado Arts design team.  I have LOVED having you on this team and for doing such an outstanding job.  Love YOU ~Michelle

5 comments:

Shelly said...

These are super cute!!! Aww...I'm gonna miss you on the team! <3

cghundley said...

Great cards, cute
snowmen and love
the splash of colors.
Carla from Utah

~amy~ said...

absolutely CUTE!

Celeste Goff said...

Such super cute cards!

nancy carroll said...

Awesome cards, all so adorable.