Sunday, March 15, 2015

Hoppy Easter Fun With Pinky!

Hoppy Sunday!!!!  Grab some coffee and get ready for some inspiration from our girl Pinky!!!
Hello Avocado Arts friends, it's Pinky today with another 3 projects
this time with the fun HOPPY EASTER stamp set!

I actually have two cards and a desk page frame I used the stamp set on. 
This first card I wanted to keep it classy and simple, I loved the quote
"You're one of my favorite chicks"
So I layered pink onto a shimmery card, then added a strip of rhinestones
and a beautiful paper rose. 
 For this card I trimmed out two sweet bunnies and colored the ears and
noses with my Copics, then added the stamp set on a grungy paper. 



 And my last project is a Desk Page Frame, which you can slide the
photo in and out, so I can switch between my two sweet boys. 
I added the bunny and the quote to the outside of the frame.
Then glittered the edges with glass glitter. 
Cannot wait to put this in my living room!
Hope you enjoyed my projects this time around...
until next time- keep on creating!


2 comments:

cghundley said...

Very pretty and
I love the glass
glittered frame!
Carla from Utah

Celeste Goff said...

What great cards! And I love that adorable little frame!