Thursday, August 1, 2013

You Rule with Ashley Harris



Hello and happy August!  I don't know about you but for me August means back to school.  My kids start school next Wednesday.  Crazy I know.  Well this next set from Avocado Arts fits perfectly for this theme. 


Nice Huh!?!

So here is what I created with this set.


For this tag I heat embossed in white and then colored the shoes with Perfect Pearls by Ranger.  Love how they sparkle!




I love love love this card.  I don't know why I do, but it just makes me feel all warm inside!   Notice the apple is from the set Grateful Season from Avocado Arts.  Just made the perfect touch.



Now I love this easel.  I knew right when I saw it I wanted splatters on it.  I used some Color Shine by Heidi Swapp for this.  It just makes me happy.   Hope you enjoyed!   Stay tuned this week for more wonderful inspiration!  Good times!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are really precious Ashley! Great projects- love the last card too with the paint- perfection!@

~amy~ said...

Love them all, especially the sparkly shoes!

Dottie =) said...

Cute! Love the sparkly shoes :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute projects!!