Thursday, May 1, 2014

Just Fore You with Ashley




Hey there!!  Today I get to share with you the new release called Just Fore You.


Fun right?!?  Let's get started on what I created with this set.




For this card I hand cut the grass and bunker.  I adhered them to the card and stamped my sentiment.  I stamped it again and cut out the golf ball and adhered it with foam adhesive.  Easy Peasy!!


For this colorful card I just stamped the Happy Father's Day in different colors of dye ink.  For the sentiment and graphic on the green strip I used When & Where and A Mother's Love stamp sets as well.



For this final card I stamped the mustaches in watermark and heat embossed them in clear.   I then stamped the sentiment and added the enamel dots.  




Hope you enjoyed!  Stay tuned for more fun creations from the Pit Crew!!

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

Ashley these are so fun.. totally love

~amy~ said...

awesome Ashley!