Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Just Fore You with Teri



Hey there, Avocado Arts fans! 
I'm happy to be here again with some new projects for you.
First, all of the projects you are about to see were made with the new Just Fore You stamp set.


Good stuff!
So let's get on with the projects.
I created the text background for this card by stamping a bunch of the phrases with brown ink onto kraft cardstock. To offset the starkness of the stamping, I covered the panel with vellum. 


That panel you see the "hero" phrase stamped on? It's cork. Boy, I just love the look! 

This card is fairly simple compared to the last one.


I adhered strips of patterned paper on top of a patterned paper panel and then simply stamped the sentiment onto a large strip of kraft cardstock.

This final card is the result of a personal challenge. I am a big fan of trying to get more bang for the buck with the stamp sets I own so I challenged myself to make a feminine card with this month's set, even though it has such a masculine vibe. 


I think it turned out pretty nice!
To give the "hero" phrase a more feminine feel, I colored it in with green and pink markers. To really make the coloring pop, I put a layer of Glossy Accents on top.


Thanks for stopping by today! I'll see you again soon!

No comments: