Friday, August 15, 2014

You Can Do It Back To School Ideas With Pinky

Hey there again it's Pinky today with 2 Back To School 
craft ideas and one other project to share for home decor. 
First of all I wanted to share these "Lunch Notes" that I created,
I love making little notes to put in my kids lunches, and the
You Can Do It stamp set was perfect for that encouraging word every kid needs. 
I took little acrylic leftovers and put the stamped images on
pattered paper then added a little bow to tie them onto the sandwich bags. 
For my next project I decided to make some fun pencils to pass out
and keep in the treasure box at school- I added little tags and twine to 
tie them to the tops. 
For the last project I wanted to do a home decor piece because the quote 
"You can make it through life's twists & turns" was so inspiring
I thought I would put it in a bubble frame and set it on my desk to remind me
that it's going to be alright at the end of the day. 
Avocado Arts has done it again! Great stamp sets and super versatile too. 
Check out all their stamps here:

Until next time- keep on creating!

-------------------------------------
Such great ideas Pinky!  Incredible projects created from just one stamp set.  Don't forget to leave a comment for Pinky and the rest of the Avocado Arts Design Team throughout this month.  We are going to be giving away BLOG CANDY!!  Have a GREAT FRIDAY!


12 comments:

cghundley said...

Cute little projects.
Really like the pencil
tags.
Carla from Utah

Sue D said...

Great ideas. My fave is the pencil tags.

Orietta Vélez Dumani said...

Love your ideas! I´m a teacher, so it is a great inspiration idea to give out to students with higher scores, don´t you think so?

Unknown said...

Orietta I think that would be awesome! Plus it;s super useful!

Lola said...

Love the pencils. Great ideas Pinky!!!

Kelly Sas said...

Pinky ALWAYS comes up with the greatest DOABLE projects. Practical, positive and fun projects. Thank you Pinky!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Pinky these are super ideas and very encouraging too! Love them all!!!

Unknown said...

Adorable as always Pinky!!!!

Waving My Wand said...

Love those words of encouragement. Cute projects!

Connie Mercer said...

so cute:)

Shelly said...

These are sooo sweet!!!

nancy said...

I love your home decor project and it's a great saying for anyone!