Wednesday, April 22, 2015

It's Pear-fect With Kelli

Kelli is on the blog today sharing three beautiful projects she has created!  This stamp set is Pear-fect for all occasions!  Make sure and leave her some love.  



Hey there Stampy Peeps!  It's my turn to share the AMAZING new stamp set Pear-Fect with you all!!!  Talk about FUN!

I have always loved the ease of creating that comes with the Avocado Arts Stamp sets.  Pear-Fect is no different!!!!    I mean seriously, just look at this set....

Don't the ideas just POP all up in your brains???  YES!  MINE TOO!!!!  SO.... I decided to create some cards featuring Moms.... I mean, where would we all be without her???

This first one I created by combining 2 sentiments and the lamp.  I used some FUN new puffy paint like stuff called irRESISTible in Lady Bug.  It's shiny and BRIGHT red and FUN!!!!!


Next up is a lil smooshy gooshy one I created using some Stampin Up Framelits and my trusty 1/16" hole punch.  Some Authentique DP and BAM!  Insta Smoosh


Then up comes the FUN little guy I created when I had a left over oopsie heart already cut out so I ran with it by stamping the sentiment diagonal and opposite the pear.  The pear, which is Pear-Fect by the way, is paper pieced in Doodlebug Springtime DP.  Some Doodlebug sprinkles and some Twine add to the card making it all sparkly and, well PEAR-FECT!!!


OK that's all for me folks.  Now get yourselves over and get that set!!!

KJ


4 comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

Darling cards Kelli!!! Especially LOVE the heart shaped one for mom - perfect with the center of the word mom being a heart too!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

cghundley said...

Such cute cards,
and love all the
different ways
you used the
stamps.
Carla from Utah

KelliJo said...

Thank you so much

KelliJo said...

Thank you Carla! They just pop ideas at you!