Monday, November 30, 2015

Season's Tweeting s with Jo

CYBER MONDAY SALE!!!  Up to 50% off of our inventory, $8 stamp sets, FREE SHIPPING and purchase any 3 of our 4x6 stamp sets and receive an $8 stamp set for FREE!  
Shop at www.avocadoarts.com 


Hi everyone, Jo here. Today's projects are made using the new stamp set "Season's Tweetings". Enjoy!

 Card 1: Season's Tweetings

For my first card, I used the adorable bird images. I colored them in different colors. The "Season's Tweetings" sentiment coordinates well with the birdies. I framed them out in an oval and scalloped oval die shape. 

  Card 2: You're My Favorite Flake

My second card consists of one of two snowflakes in the stamp set and the "You're My Favorite Flake" sentiment embossed with gold embossing powder. I used snowflake pattern paper and a snowflake die. A nice and flat card, easy for mailing.

 Card 3: Snow much thanks

Lastly, for my third card, I used the snowman and the "Snow much thanks" sentiment. I made a shaker card, overfilled with sequins, micro beads and glitter lol. He looks like he's drowning in snow, which I love! 

I hope you enjoyed my holiday cards. This stamp set was a blast to work with and perfect for this season. Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Gorgeous cards Jo! Love all of them!

TracyM #6773 said...

FABULOUS cards Jo!!!
I ADORE your TWEET birdies - a scalloped oval of CUTENESS :)
THANK YOU for sharing!!!
Sending a BIG THANK YOU to Michelle for being such a generous sponsor of Taheerah's AWESOME Advent Extravaganza too!!!

DaNelle said...

Great cards. This is a great blog hop! HAPPY NEWS YEAR!! Thanks

BobbisTreasure said...

What a fun group of stamps! Would love to win one!

liza said...

nice post

Unknown said...

Calories in Avocado: https://www.calorie-charts.info/avocado

Unknown said...

Obrigado, é interessante, escreva mais, por favor. Você poderia revisar minha página, por favor? Learniv.com