Monday, November 16, 2015

Season's Tweetings With Pinky And A Wine Glass!

Hey there friends, it's Pinky today with 3 projects using the FABBY
new Season's Tweetings stamp set and it's adorable!

My first project is a window card where I stamped snowflakes onto
acrylic then created a window effect with the sentiment on
gold shimmer paper in the back. I could not get that shimmer to
show on camera but it's so shimmery!
Here is the fun stamp set, what do you think??

My second card is also a shimmer card but I used an acrylic 
snowman shape and white StazOn in to create the sentiment.
You can see how beautiful detailed the snowflakes are. 

And I decided to make a wine glass votive holder for the holidays 
with my 3rd project! I actually heat embossed the upper lip with gold
embossing powder then I used Cotton White StazOn to stamp the
glass itself. 
It's hard to capture how pretty it really is but it worked very well. 
Hope you love this set as much as I do, holiday sets are my favorite!!

Until next time friends, keep on crafting.
Pinky Hobbs: Avocado Arts Pit Crew

7 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Great cards and I love, love, love that wine glass votive holder Cristal!

Julia Robert said...

Good work Pinky.. Wine glass is just awesome. And the shimmer card is really great. Simply love your digitizing art.

Samira said...

First time I have found your site and you make some beautiful stuff. Custom Embroidery Design
Embroidery Digitizing

James David said...

Great informative article, keep this work going on. by
affordable digitizer embroidery in usa

Brooke Roberts said...

if you are a beginner, you can create machine embroidery digitizing designs relatively quick and easy. What you will need is an easy to use embroidery software and a good embroidery machine to sew your designs out.

TOOD MILLER said...

Cards are always nice with love quotes, if you are at the party and having a wine glass damn it gonna rock it. Thank you sincerely embroidery digitizing

jane said...

Wow! This design is really incredible and I'm surprising see this design, I will share the design with my mom. Great ideas thank you for sharing them with us.

Megri Embroidery Digitizing