Sunday, July 10, 2011

Scrap-a-Mole Scrapbook Inspiration Day!

Ready for some scrapbook inspiration! 
Check out this little project I whipped up. I had a couple of cute pics of my kiddos on the last day of school and they were just being GOOFY. Sometimes, I don't want to create a full page layout, so I turn to creating a mini project instead. AvocadoType, Strike-a-Pose and Say It! Pennant Style are perfect for scrapping your favorite pics.
I started with one piece of kraft cardstock and two pieces of patterned paper. The whole project is stamped and paper pieced. EASY PEASY. I even sewed the to 6x6 pieces together to make a little booklet. The bits, baubles and journaling lines make it super easy to create embellishments and journal a few words to remember the event. The avocado type words provide the perfect journal starters. I made little tags that say HE SAID and SHE SAID documenting what they said that morning of the last day of school. AND...my favorite element...is the interactive film cell spinner. It is so easy to put pictures behind the openings and the Avocado Type words fit perfectly inside. 

Total time spent on this project 1 hour. 
Scrappin' in a snap! -Lisa

The Color Challenge is still in full swing. We'll post the Color Challenge FLICKR FAVES on the 16th. Simply create a project using the color inspiration below. Use one (or more) of our sets to create your project (any project) and upload it to our FLICKR group with the keywords: July 2011 CC

1 comment:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SO darling! Now I'm thinking I might "need' that set :D