Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sneaky Peeky. Who doesn't love a Sneak Peek!

Introducing 
Very Merry Season
Sneak Peek #2 of the November 2012 
stamp set release:
Becky Oehlers created this super cute design using the stockings and light bulb builder stamps. How fun is this card!

Latisha Yoast used the silver bell stamp builder and Christmas sentiment to create this simply lovely card.
 
Another SNEAK PEEK TOMORROW!

If you missed it yesterday...
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
or should it be A VERY MERRY DINNER :)
Here are the three winners from our blog hop this week:
Jennyfer L.
Love the jute twine with the fall leaves on the chimney!looks so cozy to me! 
Posted by: Jennyfer L | October 15, 2012 at 11:52 AM

Lisa's Creative Niche said...
This is an awesome card! When I first looked at it I thought awww this is so pretty, then I looked closer at the fireplace and I laughed out loud! I LOVE it! Fabulous job!
Kat says:
October 16, 2012 at 12:36 am
Your cards are beautiful and I would love to win some new stamps. 
Blessings, Kat


(Please email michelle@avocadoarts.com with your address so we can send you the stamp set prize)
-Lisa 

2 comments:

Colleen said...

cute looking card and stamp set.
Congratulations to the winners

Lee said...

Congrats to the winners! thanks for the sneak peek - I love this cute holiday set! Great card!