Monday, September 2, 2013

Meet this month's Guest Designer! Kim Kesti


Meet the ever fabulous Kim Kesti!  Many of you will know her as a Go To Gal with Paper Crafts Magazine.   Here is what she has to say about this month's set:

"I just giggled when I first set eyes on the new Stuck On You stamp set. I'm a big fan of clever sentiments and this set is just full of them, not to mention the adorable images. I used the washi tape stamps for my first card - I love that you can customized any color and pattern you need. And the bike stamped so wonderfully, it was perfect for heat embossing with white powder. Looks pretty snappy! Thanks for making such inspiring product, Avocado Arts!"

Kim

 Here is what she created!




How's that for eye candy!?!  Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Yahoooo for Kim! Love her fun cards!

Dottie =) said...

Super cute! Love the white bike on the Kraft.

Tenia Nelson said...

Totally cute cards!! :)

Unknown said...

So so pretty!