Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Stuck on You with Amy





Howdy!

It's Amy T here with a couple projects using the September New Release



My FAV image from the set has to be that fun beach cruiser:


This image is a wonderful size, as you can see my card is 4.25 x 5.5 inches.  I added the sentiment as a banner!

Who doesn't love ice cream?

These images make for a 'sweet' thank you card.


Okay, who wouldn't love a washi tree?


I inked up Bring on the Holiday Cheer and used the washi strips to decorate the tree.  I'm always a fan of pink & green for the holidays.  Everything is nestled onto a thin wood business card.



I love how the sets can easily mix & match!

So, whaddya think of  Stuck on You! ?

10 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations, Miss Lady!!! :)

Connie Mercer said...

great idea!! Love mixing the sets!!

Laurel said...

These are all so fun!

donna mikasa said...

Fun, fun cards! Washi tape Christmas tree? LOVE!

Unknown said...

Ok washi tree?!? GENIUS! Awesome way to mix it up!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all gorgeous!!! You are amazing my friend!!!

Lynnda said...

Who wouldn't love your creations Sista!!! I love these cards so beautiful, sweet and simple too! hugs...x

Dottie =) said...

Cute cards!! Love the washi tree :)

Unknown said...

OK LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE and LOVE them all!

Anonymous said...

Supa, supa dupa, Amy!