Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Stuck on You with Amy





Howdy!

It's Amy T here with a couple projects using the September New Release



My FAV image from the set has to be that fun beach cruiser:


This image is a wonderful size, as you can see my card is 4.25 x 5.5 inches.  I added the sentiment as a banner!

Who doesn't love ice cream?

These images make for a 'sweet' thank you card.


Okay, who wouldn't love a washi tree?


I inked up Bring on the Holiday Cheer and used the washi strips to decorate the tree.  I'm always a fan of pink & green for the holidays.  Everything is nestled onto a thin wood business card.



I love how the sets can easily mix & match!

So, whaddya think of  Stuck on You! ?

10 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations, Miss Lady!!! :)

Connie Mercer said...

great idea!! Love mixing the sets!!

Laurel said...

These are all so fun!

donna mikasa said...

Fun, fun cards! Washi tape Christmas tree? LOVE!

Niki G said...

Ok washi tree?!? GENIUS! Awesome way to mix it up!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all gorgeous!!! You are amazing my friend!!!

Lynnda said...

Who wouldn't love your creations Sista!!! I love these cards so beautiful, sweet and simple too! hugs...x

Dottie =) said...

Cute cards!! Love the washi tree :)

Pinky Hobbs said...

OK LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE and LOVE them all!

terisplace said...

Supa, supa dupa, Amy!