Monday, May 11, 2015

Tie-Riffic with Jo

Jo has three OUTSTANDING projects to share with you today using our new stamp set release!  Check it out and leave her some love.  



Hi everyone! My cards for you feature the new stamp set "Tie-Riffic".






Card 1: You're "Tie"riffic!

This card measures 3 7/8"x 4 1/4", I just cut the base to fit the size of the scrap paper that I already had. Talk about CAS, I used the sentiment "You're "Tie"riffic!" and the tie image with some pattern paper and that's it folks! I just like how clean and to the point the card it. 


Card 2: NUTS about YOU

Another CAS card using the sentiment "NUTS about YOU" and the nuts & bolts image from the set. I created a diagonal stamped background using a light grey pigment ink. To add a little bit of detail, the white cs is cut with a stitched/pierced rectangle die. I had the perfect embellishment, these metal screw brads. So instead of using rhinestone or pearls, these were just right.


Card 3: Relax and enjoy your day!

Lastly, I used the sentiment "Relax and enjoy your day!" and the recliner image. The image is colored with my Copic Markers. I used some stitched dies for the cs and pattern paper. I love how the feminine damask image is paired up with the masculine leather recliner. Lastly, I added some black flat back pearls as embellishments.

So those are my CAS cards created using the "Tie-Riffic" stamp set. Dad's need love too, it's their turn to be thanked =) As always, thanks for stopping by and make sure to come back to check out what the other Designers create!

Have an awesome day!



1 comment:

cghundley said...

How fun these
cards are! Great
use of the stamps
in the backgrounds.
Carla from Utah