Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tie-Riffic with KelliJo

Good Morning Fabulous Avocado Arts Fans!!!  Kelli is on the blog today sharing 3 "tie-riffic" projects using our new stamp set that is perfect for so many occasions.  Check this out and leave her some love!





Hey Peeps!  It's my turn to show you some goodies featuring this months stamp set called Tie-riffic!  It's a HOOT!  Just in time for some Father's Day cards

My first card is a CAS card, you know, the ones you make when you think... "Ummm, WHAT day is it?  WHEN is Father's Day?" lol  **disclaimer** I've only heard that this happens.....

Very simple card to make,  I stamped the sentiment in the corner in Real Red, found my matching SU Marker and used a ruler to make a frame.  I then took the flipper stamp and stamped it smack dab in the middle!  BAM!  I FLIPPIN LOVE THIS!

My next card is just a stepped up CAS card!

Ties were stamped in Old Olive and Crushed Curry, the same colors were used for matting and a piece of DP from the Fancy Pants Swagger line.  I stamped the sentiment right over the top of the ties.

My next card is just a bit "fancier" of a CAS....
The image of the recliner was stamped then colored in with Copics.  The image and sentiment were mounted on Early Espresso CS.  I used another piece of the Swagger DP and ran it through my wood grain embossing folder and mounted all of that onto another piece of Swagger DP.

OK that's it for me Peeps!  Thanks for popping in and make sure you pick this set up.... Father's Day will be here before ya know it! ;)

KJ

1 comment:

cghundley said...

Wonderful cards,
love all the
different looks.
Carla from Utah