Monday, April 21, 2014

A Mother's Love and When & Where with Teri


Hello again, Avocado Arts fans!
How is your day going? I hope swell!
I am tickled to bring you a couple more projects with Avocado Arts' newest stamp sets: A Mother's Love and When & Where.



Such fun stamp sets!
My first project uses the A Mother's Love stamp set.


I stamped the flowers on watercolor paper with Distress Ink pads and then used a wet paint brush to spread the color. I love the artsy look you get when you do that.


My second card also uses the A Mother's Love stamp set.


I created a patchwork design with patterned paper for the card base and then stamped the sentiment onto a small white rectangle panel. To keep with the homespun theme, I added a few buttons.

My final project is a set of journaling cards I made with the Where & When stamp set. I dabble in pocket page scrapbooking, and this stamp set is just perfect for that kind of thing!


I had picked up a set of steel dies for the Project Life system (from Becky Higgins and American Crafts) a month or so ago. I was pleased to discover the stamp set's stamps were the right size to use with it! Talk about a pleasant surprise!
By the way, I will just tuck these journaling cards away so I can pull them out and use them when I am ready to scrapbook with them.

I hope you enjoyed these projects! I'll be back again soon!

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow great post Teri.. Love the water color flowers.. fabulous designing..

~amy~ said...

super FABulous Teri!