Monday, April 7, 2014

April Release with Amy


Hey All, it's Amy here with a couple cards using the April Avocado Arts release



and



First up is a combo of the 2 new sets:

cardstock:  neenah  paper:  amy tangerine sketchbook  stamps:  avocado arts a mother's love/when & where ink:  memento tuxedo, paper source picante embossing powder

I absolutely love that bloom and the word strength.   I stamped the journal card in Memento Tuxedo and heat embossed the bloom with Paper Source Picante Embossing Powder.

Next up is a sentiment from A Mother's Love:

paper:  crate paper party day  stamps:  avocado arts a mother's love  ink:  hero arts hero hues black  other:  denim patch, misc buttons, may arts twine

I've been having fun stamping on non-traditional supplies.  This is actually a denim patch that I found in my stash.  I used Hero Arts Hero Hues in black.

My last card combines old and new:

cardstock:  papertrey ink, neenah stamps:  avocado arts when & where/stuck on you! ink:  memento tuxedo, impress fresh ink pool/red currant  other:  freckled fawn washi

I stamped the journal card in Impress Pool.  The bicycle and sentiment are from



Thanks so much for stoppin' by!

4 comments:

Amante del Papel said...

what aa beautiful cards!

Annette Allen said...

awesome cards Amy.. thanks for the inspiration..

Dottie =) said...

Super cute!! Love the flower with the sentiment in it!

Jo said...

Ooo that bike card is adorbs!
Fab job Amy!