Tuesday, April 15, 2014

A Mother's Love W/ Pinky


Hey there AA friends, 
It's Pinky today with another post filled with Avocado Arts goodness.

This new "A Mother's Love" stamp set got me in the mood to try
some alcohol ink resist stamping techniques. I actually cover acrylic with 
alcohol ink. Set it up to dry, then stamp my image with a water based ink,
 and wipe away revealing a clear image. 


I used this on two of my cards this month. 
I have an mother-in-law and wanted her to have a special card too. 
This stamp set was perfect for all my card making needs...

Isn't this set amazing?


And my third card I went frilly and soft with that 
"Mother's are like buttons" stamp, which I love so much because 
I am a seamstress- so it's perfect. 



Every card was incredible to make, and I feel like the recipients 
will feel very loved. 
I hope you enjoyed my inspiration today.
Until next time- Keep on creating!




3 comments:

~amy~ said...

awesome projects Pinky!

Annette Allen said...

wow these cards are gorgeous..

www.cricutcraftyclare.blogspot.com said...

This sentiment is fabulous! And your card beyond fab!