Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Mother's Love and When & Where with Ashley


Happy April Fool's Day!  No foolin' around here today.  Just excited to share these two new stamp sets with you!   Here we go!




Fun right?!?  Here is what I made:


For this card I masked off the edges of the card and using an ink blending tool, applied ink to the card.  I then stamped the flower images in black ink.  I stamped the sentiments on vellum with watermark ink and heat embossed it in gold.  I love the effect of  the gold embossing.



For this card I used watercolor paper and Distress Markers.  I then stamped the images in versamark ink and heat embossed them in black.  I then tied the twine around the watercolor paper and adhered it to the base of the card.



This card is made using the When & Where set and was a funky collaboration of Distress Markers on watercolor paper.  First I stamped the border with watermark ink and then heat embossed it in black.  Colored the triangles with different color Distress Markers and then took a water brush to get the inks to blend.  I then stamped my sentiment in watermark and heat embossed it in black.  I went over it with a Distress Marker and added water for the smeared look.  Added enamel dots and voila!  Done.

Hope you enjoy these sets!!  They are super fun to play around with!!


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Ashley, these are all sooooooo PRETTY!

Annette Allen said...

wow Ashley.. these are amazing.. great designing..

Amante del Papel said...

what a fantastic set!!!!