Friday, April 18, 2014

April Release with Annette Allen...

Hello Crafty Avocado Arts Fans..
I always look forward to the 18th of the month so I can share the new release with you.


It is that time of the year that we show a little something extra to celebrate our Mother's.
With this new Avocado Arts Stamp set: A Mother's Love you are all set.
This set is full of beauty and special sentiments for all.




I just had to mix the sets and add this fun pattern from Avocado Arts: When & Where



How fun is this set? I love these patterns and the note pad is perfect.
Both of these sets are a MUST HAVE!
I hope that I have inspired you today.
Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Yay Annette! Looks fabulous!

Virginia L. said...

Way to showcase these new awesome stamps, Annette! Love the design and elements!