Friday, April 18, 2014

April Release with Annette Allen...

Hello Crafty Avocado Arts Fans..
I always look forward to the 18th of the month so I can share the new release with you.


It is that time of the year that we show a little something extra to celebrate our Mother's.
With this new Avocado Arts Stamp set: A Mother's Love you are all set.
This set is full of beauty and special sentiments for all.




I just had to mix the sets and add this fun pattern from Avocado Arts: When & Where



How fun is this set? I love these patterns and the note pad is perfect.
Both of these sets are a MUST HAVE!
I hope that I have inspired you today.
Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Yay Annette! Looks fabulous!

Virginia Lu said...

Way to showcase these new awesome stamps, Annette! Love the design and elements!

SEO Star Software House said...

An fascinating dialogue is value comment. I think that you should write extra on this subject, it wont be a taboo topic however typically persons are not sufficient to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers...Cccam Server